Many people have taken advantage of buying traffic through Google Adwords and sending it to a site full of Google Adsense ads. This is not new, and has been done in many other markets for as long as finance has existed. Arbitrage is taking advantage of price discrepancies through a market imbalance. Buy clicks for .05 and sell clicks for .30. In this example, as long as at least 16% of visitors click on your adsense ads, you’re in the black making money. The problem is when the adsense sites are intentionally misleading and contain no useful information. In these cases Google is banning made for adsense websites. Chris Winfield and the New York Post are reporting on notices sent to Adsense publishers that their accounts will be suspended june 1 2007.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 38 seconds
Maximize The Value of Your Online Press Release Submissions
E-Commerce Transactions: What People Really Buy Online
5 Common Search Engine Optimization Scams and How to Avoid Them
Dilbert on Search Engine Optimization
The Importance Of Online Reviews
- Rowen: Pretty good ideas on how to section your content to do bette...
- Alin: Hey mates. There is some adwords free for me ? Just send i...
- Kimber Sark: I have read some stuff about the facebook ad network and it...
- Tyson F. Gautman: Search engine submission - 1995 called and wants you to add ...
- John McEwen: Super-Duper review of bad search engine optimization techniq...
If you have sugestions for posts or questions about our blog architecture please contact us.