This is a resource of websites, Firefox extensions for SEO and competitive intelligence.
Find extensions and tools to help in organic SEO campaigns.
- SEO for Firefox – firefox plugin that provides data to inline search queries
- SEOpen – SEO Firefox Extension providing multiple search tools aggregated in one place including yahoo backlinks, keyword density, headers and page rank.
- SearchStatus – firefox plugin that provides detailed ranking stats for any website. allows you to see how any and every website in the world is performing and the only tool i have seen that uses data from SEOmoz and linkscape. Check Mozrank using this firefox addon.
- KeywordSpy – good keyword research tool provides data on competitors keyword rankings and PPC spend. Competitive intelligence on keywords.
- Market Samurai – desktop based Adobe Air app which uses the Google Adwords API to parse keyword data and give options for keyword spend and natural search engine optimization campaigns. This has a different interface than adwords and more options to help you make good use of lots of keyword research.
- Majestic SEO – Provides a very large backlink and anchor text database. Competitive Link Intelligence tool allows you to find data on the sites that link to you and your competitors.
SERP Rank Checkers
- link assistant – Desktop Client based software program with lots of rank checking features
- authoritylabs – easy to use web based tool offers 10 free keywords. Nightly ranking updates
- RankChecker – another tool by Aaron Wall of SEO Book that provides quick checking in the SERP’s. check your website rankings in Google (US and international), Yahoo, and Microsoft Bing. tools.seobook.com/firefox/rank-checker
There are other search engine optimization tools available, but these are heavily used and will help your natural search campaigns by providing clear data on the direction of online marketing. Focus on the right keywords and you have won half the search engine battle.