Home > Testimonials
We just had a record shattering month. Up 54% from 2011. Stunning advance shattering the previous record set the month prior. This is a stunning "close" vs. "failed" percentage as well. To close over 50% is incredible. Great work Cayley! Everyone should thank him for his search optimization work.
- Eric Casper, CWS
Your old work on the site is still paying dividends - we're still #1 for realtor keywords.
- Scott Coatsworth
- We regularly get customers telling us how good our site looks and we really appreciate the work you have done for us. We also admire your patience in dealing with a couple of low-tech guys trying to keep up in a high tech world. Keep up the good work!
- Jack Loudermill
Nakamura - Beeman, Inc.
- We did over 3MM in sales last year, we have seen great success from the search engine optimization services and have multiple page 1 listings.
- Martin H.
The Factory Outlet
- My new website places so high in the natural listings that it has saved me thousands of dollars in pay-per-click advertising that I used to spend to get the same amount of traffic.
- Jim Wotring
- Our website, and therefore our internet commerce, was languishing in third and fourth page placements year after year. DNA testing is a competitive industry, and we tried every method to get better rankings. We then hired Cayley Vos and Netpaths, and we started to climb. Cayley convinced us of a steady and innovative approach, and he worked with our IT department at every step. We're now #1 in most of our categories, even with the constant changes in Google and Yahoo!
- Jim H.
Medical Testing Firm
- Cayley has already made a bigger impact than [the last search engine optimization firm] had in the last 6 months.
- Vic Freeman
This web video is so AWESOME! Whohoo! You did it! Thanks so much. WOW!
- Donna M. Phelan
- I usually warn people that it'll cost them a lot to have [SEO] done right, but that it's worth it. Then I give them some numbers from seatthole (went from 1-3 jobs/week to 3-8 jobs/day), and they see the light.
- Django Bohren
- You put a big smile on my face, but not because I'm no 1 (in the search engines). I know now I made the right choice since we spoke the first time on the phone. You were convincing. Keep it up and have a nice weekend. Best regards.
- M. Debs - Owner
- The options to create a website are overwhelming. There are thousands of hosting services, hordes of artists and web designers available for hire, and scores of web design applications to choose from to create it oneself. Our experience in setting up our website before NetPaths.net was one of frustration and disappointment. This was not so with NetPaths.net.
We found NetPaths.net to have the cohesive skills needed to provide us with a comprehensive solution to our web design at an affordable and reasonable price and period. NetPaths.net created an imaginative, pleasing, easy-to-navigate web site for us. NetPaths.net also handled all shopping cart and cgi programming to make shopping at our website a convenient and enjoyable experience. We also purchased the web promotion package from NetPaths.net to aid in our marketing strategy.
NetPaths.net met all of our website needs at an equitable price. We particularly enjoyed having a single contact person to resolve all web-related problems. Your response was prompt and courteous. I highly recommend to anyone wanting to sell on the Internet to invest in NetPaths.net for a complete "turn-key" solution. You were a joy to work with and we will definitely use NetPaths.net again for future website renovations.
Thank you Cayley for all you meticulous attention, and for treating our site as your own. We appreciate your hard work!
- Scott Cawthon
Cawthon Productions, Ltd.
- Netpaths.net and Cayley Vos recently rebuilt my entire web site. Mr. Vos was excellent to work with, and was very professional, returning emails and phone calls immediately. They created my company logo, which perfectly represents my site.
He did not consider the project complete until he had my final okay. Mr. Vos even made a personal phone call when site was completed just to make sure I was satisfied.
NetPaths.net gets a AAA rating from me.
- Ann Osenga