Web Designoverview | redesign | e-commerce | databases | shopping carts | programming | pricing
The internet offers unprecedented opportunity for both individuals and businesses to profit from a low overhead exposure to a potentially unlimited global audience. Solutions range from B2B, B2C and P2P methodologies.
Please view our Enterprise Level Cart.
- full web based administration
- integration with any payment gateway
- unlimited categories/subcategories/products
- tell a friend, order history,upcoming products, reviews, specials, currencies, best sellers and more.
Netpaths is a proud partner with Change Round-Up, a nonprofit collecting money for charities. This service is integrated into your shopping cart checkout page and allows your customers to round up their purchases to the nearest dollar, donating this small amount to charity. It makes them feel good about purchasing from you, and allows your business to support non profit organizations.
See the charities we support.
-Rigorous procedures and methodologies on secure servers ensure that NetPaths.net delivers only the highest quality services.
- NetPaths.net strives to be a trusted partner to its customers, suppliers, and employees.
- NetPaths.net approaches business goals with constant focus on execution.
Like any business venture, one must approach e-commerce with a detailed strategy, a business plan, and a professional website. Our own dedicated system allows you access to a sophisticated shopping cart / secure server / credit card processing / merchant account.
An e-commerce solution, has 4 layers:
- Web Server (HTML)
- Scripting language (PHP or ASP) -> Order Database (mySQL, SQL Server)
- Transaction Gateway
- Merchant Account
NetPaths.net supplies the first two layers, including a database program that collects orders. Clients must contract to a 3rd party for the second two layers - the Transaction Gateway and Merchant Account.
The Transaction Gateway links web processing to your Merchant (bank) Account, where deposits from sales are made. The most popular transaction gateways, include PayPal, Authorize.Net, Verisign, and advanced shopping carts.