Checkout the new book “Landing Page Optimization: The Definitive Guide to Testing and Tuning for Conversions”. This was written by Tim Ash from SiteTuners.com the search engine marketing firm. This book covers the strategy and tactics of optimizing for conversions from PPC. It examines the skill-sets necessary, as well as the internal company support needed to make conversion testing a success for paid search.
How much money are you losing because of poor landing page design? In this comprehensive step-by-step guide you will learn all of the skills necessary to dramatically improve your bottom line:
- Identify mission critical landing pages & their true economic value
- Gain insight on customer decisions & make your pages friction-free
- Uncover problems with your page & decide what elements to test
- Understand the power & limitations of common tuning approaches
- Develop an action plan & get buy-in from all key players
- Avoid common real-world pitfalls that can sabotage your test
With pages of case studies, practical strategies, a detailed review of Google Website Optimizer tool, this one-of-a-kind resource will help you make your landing pages more profitable. Get this book now.
Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: Wiley Press – Sybex (January 29, 2008)