The framework of a product launch is prepping many affiliates who will help you mail out information during a week timespan. During this week you will unveil 3 new pieces of informative videos that provide valuable information and helpful tips while pre-selling your product. At the end of the week sequence, usually on a tuesday or thursday you will unveil a sales video with the price point and purchase instructions.
Successful product launches can generate thousands of sales and millions of dollars the first day.
The 4 main parts of a successful product launch are your audience, the offer, launch procedure and your authority.
– Are they passionate?
– Do they give a damn? (Feedback, people emailing for more info after buying products)
– Do you know what they REALLY want? (www.surveymonkey.com)
– Right offer, is it a needed service
– Correct price point
– Proper sales copy and voice used to connect with your group. What you have, what it will do, and what you need them to do
– Right momentum and information flow
– Timing to avoid holidays and other big launches
– Give your best information during the launch sequence
- Your Authority
– Do you have social proof – people think you know what you are talking about
– Does your audience trust you
– Do your contacts believe you have something they must have
If you can answer yes to all these questions, then you should have a successful launch. Let me know how your launches go, and as always I am happy to help you test pages, evaluate copy or screen videos.